Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Etsy Finds Vol. 8

This week's Etsy Finds have been brought to you by the word
c a l i f o r n i a




My main goal in showcasing these items is to bring your attention to these fantastic small businesses. I simply utilize the keyword search, and share my favorite results with you. Etsy Finds is not sponsored or funded by any shop or business. All photos from their respective Etsy shops, and I claim no ownership to the photography (or works of art) featured.
SHOPS:
Please contact me if you'd like to be
1. Permanently removed from the showcase.
2. Featured as a stand-alone product review.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty finds! I just love that tea cup and saucer set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it adorable? There is a whole SET of stuff in that same style by the seller. That was just my favorite piece. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! The teacup and saucer set is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete